Friday, October 30, 2009

FUN FRIDAY!!!

This gives **Dancing with the Stars** a run for its money!!!

I came across this video and all I can say is WOW!!! I've mentioned before I'm not a big fan of putting clothes on dogs, and I think this Salsa dog costume is kind of over the top, but this dog and its trainer have an incredible routine. Canine freestyle, what this form of "dog dancing" is called in the U.S., requires a lot of training, and I really admire the training that goes into a great performance. Canine free style is a great form of entertainment, and this performance is incredible. The dog seems to really be having a great time - watch that expression and the tail wags - which really makes me enjoy this performance that much more! While this routine would put a lot of stress on the hips from standing on the hind legs for so long, this dog seems to have great hips, and is clearly happy and not uncomfortable, so I don't think this would be much of a problem.



2 comments:

  1. Pawsome dancing puppy!! Beautiful and looks very happy. A lot of work did go in to thet. Thanks for sharing.
    Ernie & Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That is incredible! I love how happy the dog looks too!

    ReplyDelete