Monday, June 27, 2011

Swimming

You might remember Milly has never been a swimmer, she likes to wade, but has no desire to go in deeper water where she can't stand. For a long time, Hush was the same way, but now I can't keep her out of the water! It's like she's part fish. Probably no surprise, considering swimming was a major part of her dam, CH Birnam Wood's Expedia.com's, a GRCA Outstanding Dam, show conditioning. And, Hush's uncle, CH Nitelite's Tommy Sneakers, leapt in the fountain at just a few weeks old. Meanwhile, her daddy, CH Nitelite's Who's On Deck, goes on regular lake field trips and LOVES the water! But, alas, I was worried Hush would never discover her fins, or should I say webbed paws, because she had no desire to go in the deep end. But, now I have nothing to worry about! I literally cannot keep her out of the water and dock diving is clearly in her near future!

So far





3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Wish I was swimming with you.

    Wags N Kisses,
    Wrigley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping true to her calling - a retrieving water dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so much excited after reading your blog. Your blog is very much innovative and much helpful for any industry as well as for person.


    __________________
    Dog Trainers Henderson

    ReplyDelete