Sunday, June 28, 2009

As an advertising analyst I am consumed by ads on a daily basis, and during campaign cycles find myself thinking in 30-second increments. Over the past two years, I have come to really appreciate a well made commercial. Some of my lifetime favorites include a Diet Coke ad where an elephant trades peanuts for a Diet Coke, the Budweiser tribute to 9/11 ad, a handful of political campaign ads and my latest favorite is this Traveler's Insurance spot.

It is hard not to smile and become totally engrossed in this dog's journey of finding the safest place for his bone. I find myself wondering what safe-keeping spot the dog will chose next, and hoping he will be satisfied with the safety of his bone.

Take a look, and let me know what you think. I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often


    _________________
    Dog Trainers Portland

    ReplyDelete