Friday, May 27, 2011

Trolling Dogs


About a month ago I received an email from a guy I am sort of seeing (it's not very serious). Anyways, the subject of said email was, "This is what I do to your dogs" and in the body of the email was this video. A week later, this video was all over the internet, so you may have seen it, but if not, here you go. This guy, quite the jokester, loves to get a rise out of people, and that is true with my dogs, as well. He will wave their toys in the air and encourage them to prance about and bark, there is just constant fun and lighthearted play whenever he comes around. Last time he came over he put their favorite toys in their food bowls... needless to say, they started salivating as soon as they saw the stainless steel bowls, and were confused, but still happy when they realized there was no food in them, but instead stuffed animal ducks and elephants.

And yes, if my dogs could talk, I would not be surprised if they had this conversation with him!




If you haven't checked out the "making of" this video, it's pretty cool. This is such an expressive dog!





2 comments:

  1. I have conversations like this every day! :-)))

    I hope you're having an enjoyable weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about this video on talk radio the other day. Too cute!

    Wags N Kisses,
    Wrigley

    ReplyDelete