Wednesday, May 27, 2009

AWARD




I was quite tickled the other day when I saw a wonderful little surprise on my blog. I just received an award from Beth at Bartering Basics and Living Life on Less. You should really check her blog out she has so many wonderful savings tips, and great ways to get things for FREE. I love reading her blog, and thinking of new and different ways to live like a queen and spend like a pauper.


So, because I received this award there is an opportunity for others to get it too.


Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 or more other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Pretty cool to give something to new blogs you've discovered instead of those you've loved for a while. And, if you've already gotten the award, its okay; because who wouldn't like multiple people thinking that they have a lovely blog. And, I definitely want to feature some of my new followers who have been so wonderful to me. So, here are my 19 awardees:

I’m 26, Now What? – A fun blog that reflects on all those questions young professionals face!

Losing Weight in the City - easy and fun ways to lose weight and still enjoy food!

Dog Show Newbie – lots of info on starting off in the breed ring


Animal and Equine Law Practice - Very interesting blog about the legal side of animals


Animal Rights or Human Responsibility? – I think this might be my new favorite blog!


April Showers – Great tips for creating a beautiful blog. I really must read more often!


Her Southern Charm – Filled with all sorts of tips on living your life with quality values!


Animal Talk – Jan Mader’s animal blog covering all sorts of animal related topics.


Fugly Horse of the Day – Read this for your daily "fugly" horse fix.


Politics and Pageants – Read as one young woman pursues a graduate degree in a political field, and strives to win the Miss Virginia crown.

Muffy Martini – A great one for preppy readers.


Tails from the Bark Side – A wonderful dog blog with amazing tips and ideas!


The Monogrammed Nest – If you love monograms you’ll love this blog!


Amanda’s Den – Another great dog blog.


Dog Show Poop – If you want the scoop (or poop) on dog shows read this one.


Ring Time: The Inside Scoop with Laurie Williams – More great dog show info.


The Show Dog’s Blog – another fun dog show related blog… I wish there were more updates!


Monograms and Manicures – If you love pink and green this one is for you!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this!

    xoxo,
    Muffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ma'am! I love your description of my blog. I think I will steal your "award idea" for a future post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you do steal my "award idea" and spread the word about other fabulous blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Miss Muddy Paws!

    ReplyDelete